Re: [femm] permanent magnet synchronuos machine with femm

mohamed karakache wrote:
I have done this model of a synchronous pemanent
magnet synchronous machine and I wish that someone
advice me to how calculate the parameters of this
machine in order to study its control.

There are a couple of things that don't seem quite right with the model that you'd attached.  I'd guess that the magnets ought to be radially polarized with one magnet magnetized radially outward and the other radially inward (like the picture of the inset PM machine pictured in http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/barrie.mecrow/permmag.pdf) Your machine appears to be 2 pole machine, so the winding scheme should match that.  When you use the "circuit" properties, it's typically good to use a separate one for each slot.

Anyhow, since it's a small file, I've attached a revised model with the radially polarized magnets and a reasonable candidate for a winding scheme.  There are also some lua scripts.  One contains a definition of a function that can be used to change the currents in the coils.  The other rotates the rotor and evaluates the A.J integral (i.e. flux linkage * current) at each position.

If you have a model of your induction machine, you ought to be able to predict the flux linkage of a given phase is versus the orientation of the rotor.  By comparing the flux linkage results from finite elements with the form that you'd expect from your model, you can fit the motor parameters so that the prediction from the model is a good match to the finite element results.