Re: [femm] some questions with lua

At 10:05 15/10/2002 +0200, you wrote:
Hello femm group,
I have some questions in relation with lua :

- Is it possible to define vectors and matrices with
lua?

Not in a conventional sense, Lua uses a construct called a table which allows sets of data to be used in a similar way to a vector or matrix.

- Can we define some functions when using lua
(exponential, cosine,........)?

Yes, most of the standard mathematical functions are supported.

- Is it also possible to work with complex variables?

Not directly, but it would be relatively straightforward to write functions to deal with them.

The documentation available from www.lua.org would be useful to you.

Keith.