Re: [femm] What's the "In" used for?

Hi

Properties for selected block expected these things:
1. Name - you should define material or choose from
the library in advance. ( Properties ->materials or
material library...see manual)
2. mesh size - is active when autosize is not
selected, it changes size of elements for each block
3. In circuit - it expects name of circuit defined in
advance (Properties -> Circuits)
4. magnetization direction - it is active only, if the
material is permanent magnet (Hc no zero in material
definition)
5. Group - you can assign each block, line or node to
a group. It allows you (if you choose Operation ->
group) to select easy entities which are in the same
group.

Nodal properties experts:
1. Name - must be defined in Properties->Point in
advance
2. Group - it is the same funcionality as in block, it
assigns the node to a group.

Jiri Vecerka

PS The info, how to set properties for ecach block
material or point property you can find in the manual.