What's the "In" used for?

Dear David,
I tried the FEMM, it's a great thing! But I have a thing unclear.
There are three "In"'s in the "Properties for selected Block"
dialogue box and in the "Specify nodal property" dialogue box. I know
the first "In" in the "Properties for selected block" is for the
circuit selecting, but I do not know what the other two are used for.
I have tried put different values in their blanks, and did not find
any effects on the results. Hope you can make a readme file for these
entries. Thank you.