Re: [femm] Bobin (L,R) calculation

jire602000 wrote:
Hello .

I am new with this femm software and I need some advice .

I want to do a bobbin of 20 turns for metal detection.

The working frequency is 25Khrz.

Building the model is OK  , but how can I extract the value of
inductance and resistance of the bobbin  from  the femm calculations ?

Thanks for your help

There's an example at http://femm.berlios.de/induct1/induct1.htm that covers a few different ways that you can derive inductance.