Re: FEMM Vs. commercial code

--- In femm@xxxx, David Meeker <dmeeker@xxxx> wrote:

Just a note on the fact that FEMM would not be bullet proof for
bugs : can we say that commercial programs are really bullet proof
for bugs ? I do not think so. With my experience, I think honestly
that FEMM is not more or less stable than a commercial program. I
really achieved some huge simulations with FEMM for my PhD thesis :
repeating 15 hours simulation on a 1.2GHz x86 computer with LUA
automation - no problems and this piece of software really saved my
life for this PhD thesis.