From: Eric Vogels [mailto:eric.vogels@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 2:22 AM
To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [femm] New FEMM user

Dear All.
I have a small problem. I made my very first model with the femm-editor. 5 magnets in a circle of air. I did the steps mentioned in the tutorial but when I start 'create mesh' I see and hear the computer working and after a while Femm-editor returns with a message that the call to triangle was not succesful.
I wonder if maybe someone can be so kindto look at my model and write what I did wrong.
Thanks in advance.
Eric Vogels