From: eavogels
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 12:21 AM
Subject: [femm] Scripting

Helo All.
I made a program that generates some lua-scripts. The script is
creates the model and start the post processor to create a bitmap. I
got some help of other members of this group tomake that working.

The idea is that the scripts are running on a web-server, started by
a com-object.

I noticed a behaviour I could not explain: When I run the generated
script when I'm logged on to the computer I receive a nice coloured
densityplot as bitmap file. In case the com-object runs the script I
receive the standard plot (as if I asked for: showdensityplot(-1) ).
Is a work-around known for this?
Thanks,
Eric.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Termsof Service.