From: guyhm2002
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 20029:06 PM
Subject: [femm] Re: Nov 10 Release

David/All,

I've just installed the Nov10 release on a W98 machine and a W2000pro
machine hoping to see if the problem I described in 1420 had
disappeared.

Unfortunately it might havegot worse.  On the W98 machine the editor
works fine, as does triangle, but fkern generates a page fault.  On
the W2000pro machine the same thing happens with an access fault.  I
suspect they both point to a memory problem?

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Perhaps it's something to do with
my environment or the problem I was trying to solve?

David, I have the error report from the w2000 machine, where do you
want me to send it?

Regards
Guy Mason