winding current setting

Hi everybody

I have de following dilema. I'm simulating a 3-phase winding in
amagnetoestatic problem, therefore I have to set curren for each
slot, which are differents due to the time varying behavior. Now
there are two method taht I beleive I can do that. Fisrt, when you
select the material you can set de current density for the conductor
(let's say copper) aabd asing this material to the slot. On the other
hand, you can set the current using 'circuit' definition and then
asign this definitio to the slot. Well, I choose the second one. That
means, I define 18 different circuits ( 36 slot 4 poles) with
different current each one. For the each slot block I used copper
(without setting the current density). Following this procedure, I
got very unreasonable result. Do I made something wrong (I beleive so)

I appreaciate if you guys can help in this point. Do I have to set
different material for each slot and set the different current
density or I have to define many different circuits with current but
using diferent format?

Thanks

JATL