Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [femm] beginner

Are you using "," as a decimal separatorinstead of  "."? (for example "1,2" T instead of "1.2" T)
Paulo Pereirinha

Eng. Paulo J. G. Pereirinha
(Eq. Prof. Adj., Dep. Eng. Electrotécnica, ISEC-IPC)

ISR, Lab. CAD/CAE (Researcher & PhD Student)
Universidade de Coimbra, DEE, Pólo II
P-3030-290 COIMBRA , PORTUGAL
+351 239 796322 (tel./fax)
ppereiri@xxxxxxxxx