Re: [femm] beginner

Sébastien Cadeau-Belliard wrote:

HI

I am beginning to use FEMM and get some troubles: I cannot define a BH curve from a txt file.

I choose a txt file with some non integer values for B but wehn importing in FEMM, all the value become integer (then equal to 1). A bug or is it me the bug?

regards

The program expects there to be two columns of data in the file, and these columns should be separated by spaces or tabs. There shouldn't be any extra blank lines in the file. If your data file obeys these constraints, it should import OK.

I should go back make this little piece of code a bit more robust so that the formatting won't matter.

dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker