LUA bugs

David,

I found what seem to be some bugs in the lua scripting.

From FEMM in the lua console if I type in

runpost("xyz") it starts up femmview and loads the file fine as long as it is the one loaded into FEMM.

Now if you try to load a different output file
with xyz currently loaded into FEMM such as...

runpost("abc")

it appears to load OK, but it loads file xyz instead
of abc, the one currently loaded into FEMM.
The "abc" filename gets ignored.

Also, I seem to have a lot of trouble with filename
syntax if I use absolute paths. I follow the manual
precisely and it still doesn't work. I always get some
syntax error and it crashes out. Error messages are
rather cryptic and don't give me real clues as to
what might be wrong.

This is with version 3.2. You might try variations
on this theme with relative and absolute paths, etc
to see if you can find anything. FEMM specific commands
seem to work OK. It is the file I/O commands that seem
buggy.

Regards,
Dave Squires