How to get the leakage inductance when very bad coupling and litz wires.

Attached two examples at 25Khrz.

The geometry is the same
7 turns with one amps each.
4 turns that I want to put on short circuit .

In case1_1.FEM the wire is a 0.9*1 square wire with
1A or 0A depending on the shortage .
In case 1_2.FEM the wire is a split in 2 wires 0.9*0.5
carrying each 0.5A . In fact 1A for the litz wire.

So the results from the two cases should be close when
applying Dave's summing circuit method. In fact not !
It seems to be a factor 4 coming for the value
impedance values and a factor 2 for the voltage.There
must be an adaption to make in the summing lua program
in this case.

This is for a 2 wires Litz. What factor should I be
applying for 5 or 13 wires ?

So , I need help and advise !