How to do a B or H "black box" generator in a perpendicular plan to the working

Hello every body,

With the Prescribe A boundary condition, B or H can be imposed in
the x y (r, z) 2D plan of the study . But how can I make it
perpendicular to this plan ? I want it in the same direction as the
current of the circuit property of a copper wire for example.

This trick can also be achieved by having a current in a cooper wire
running in the x y 2D plan and not in the perpendicular plan as usual
.

So , I need help and advise !