Triangle call unsuccessful

David,

I was having problems meshing an assembly created from a DXF import.
I have found another situation (unexpected) where Triangle will not
mesh the geometry. If the tolerance value for the DXF import is made
too small the resulting geometry will not mesh. (At least in my case)

My particular case is a PM motor of unusual construction. (Very high
pole count and slots) There are many arc segments and I am making an
assumption that this is related to the problem. If I left the
tolerance at the default the problem meshed just fine.

BTW thanks for making this software available.

Dan