Re: Triangle call unsuccessful

Thanks for the comment Jiri. However, I think you missed my point.
I am very aware of the angle issue Dave has mentioned. Here is the
scenario... I am doing a DXF import... the tolerance dialog box
comes up on the screen and I change it to some number, say E-10 and
then try and run the mesher. I get the "Triangle can't run" message.

Take same DXF file and import leaving the tolerance at the default
value. Triangle runs without a problem.

Identical geometry on import... one meshes --- one doesn't -- all
because of the tolerance setting during the file import.

Dan