Re: [femm] Ceramic 8

Hi FEMM Group:

I am wondering if anyone from this list has a database for Ceramic 8
magnetic material. So, I can include in my material properties
library.

Thanks on advance

Denny

I've attached a zipped .fem file that has definitions for ceramic 5 and ceramic 8 that I had sent to someone a while back. I originally got the data from the demagnetization curve pictured at:
http://www.bunting-magnetics.com/magnets/ceramic.cfm

To use these material definitions in other designs, you can go to Properties|Materials Library off of the main menu of the preprocessor and then use the menu selections to add Ceramic 5 and Ceramic 8 to the materials library.

l_dennys2000 wrote:

-- David Meeker email: dmeeker@xxxxxxxx www: http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker