From: David Meeker [mailto:dmeeker@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 February 2003 14:40
To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [femm] Ceramic 8

> Hi FEMM Group:
>
> I am wondering if anyone from this list has a database for Ceramic 8
> magnetic material. So, I can include in my material properties
> library.
>
> Thanks on advance
>
> Denny

I've attached a zipped .fem file that has definitions for ceramic 5 and
ceramic 8 that I had sent to someone a while back. I originally got the
data from the demagnetization curve pictured at:
http://www.bunting-magnetics.com/magnets/ceramic.cfm

To use these material definitions in other designs, you can go to
Properties|Materials Library off of the main menu of the preprocessor
and then use the menu selections to add Ceramic 5 and Ceramic 8 to the
materials library.

l_dennys2000 wrote:

email: dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
www: http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker