Jiles-Atherton Model Parameters for Alnico5

Hi:

I am working on a device based on permanent magnets, in specific I am
using an arrangament of Alnico5 PM's. To properly model the
hysteresis behavior of any PM is necessary to use an analytical
magnetic hysteresis model. Well, I have chose the Jiles-Atherton
model; and, I am wondering if somebody from this list have already
identified the parameters associated with the Jiles-Atherton for
Alnico5.

Any input would be very helpful.

Dennys