De: <l_dennys2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Para: <femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado: sábado, 01 de marzo de 2003 18:36
Asunto: [femm] Jiles-Atherton Model Parameters for Alnico5

> Hi:
>
> I am working on a device based on permanent magnets, in specific I am
> using an arrangament of Alnico5 PM's. To properly model the
> hysteresis behavior of any PM is necessary to use an analytical
> magnetic hysteresis model. Well, I have chose the Jiles-Atherton
> model; and, I am wondering if somebody from this list have already
> identified the parameters associated with the Jiles-Atherton for
> Alnico5.
>
> Any input would be very helpful.
>
> Dennys

Title: Resultados de la búsqueda para Jiles-Atherton - Copernic Agent
Resultados de la búsqueda

Búsqueda: Jiles-Atherton
Categoría: El Web
Coincidencias: 30 resultados
Fecha: 01/03/03
Forma de: buscar: La frase exacta
Ordenado por: Calificación descendente
Jiles-Atherton Model
... Group Our Group Our Research Hysteresis Model Related LinksGroup Seminars Group Publications HOME Jiles-Atherton Model The above animation shows the effect of pinning constant k on the hysteresis ...
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~magnetism/model.html - 92%
Resultados encontrados por: Netscape Netcenter, MSN Web Search,Yahoo!, AltaVista, HotBot

ECS EPrints Database - Optimizing the Jiles-Atherton Model of ...
ECS Home | EPrints Home | Browse EPrints | Search EPrints | Help Optimizing the Jiles-Atherton Model of Hysteresis by a Genetic Algorithm. ...
http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/archive/00005900/ - 91%
Resultados encontrados por: Netscape Netcenter, MSN Web Search,Yahoo!, HotBot

Jiles-Atherton magnetic model
Subject: Jiles-Atherton magnetic model Date: Wed Apr 24 13:20:56 1996 Posted by: Scott Tilton School/Organization: No school given. City: No city given. State/Province: No state given. Country: No country given. Area of science: Physics
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/dec96/830370056.Ph.q.html - 91%
Resultados encontrados por: MSN Web Search, Lycos, FAST Search (alltheweb.com), HotBot

Jiles-Atherton Nonlinear Magnetics Model
Using the Jiles-Atherton magnetics model provided by Micro-Cap 7, you can analyze the nonlinearbehaviour of cores, reactors, and power transformers...
http://www.spectrum.co.uk/a12.htm - 87%
Resultados encontrados por: Lycos, FAST Search (alltheweb.com)

Jiles-Atherton Nonlinear Magnetics Model
Using the Jiles-Atherton magnetics model provided by Micro-Cap 7, you can analyze the nonlinearbehaviour of cores, reactors, and power transformers. ...
http://www.micro-cap.co.uk/a12.htm - 85%
Resultados encontrados por: Netscape Netcenter, MSN Web Search,Yahoo!, AltaVista, HotBot

Jiles-AthertonÕk??ÁÒ¹Æê·¹hþ
Ôá | !x | Mx | x ] Jiles-AthertonÕk??ÁÒ¹Æê·¹hþ...58 êâüÈ : 210.196.165.2 Comment Jiles-AthertonÕLPSCADEMTDCkeU?fD?...
http://pscat.doshisha.ac.jp/emtpqa/_emtpqa/00000012.htm - 84%
Resultados encontrados por: Netscape Netcenter, Lycos, Yahoo!, FAST Search (alltheweb.com)

ECS EPrints Database - A modified Jiles-Atherton model of...
... A modified Jiles-Atherton model of ferromagnetic hysteresis for behavioral circuit simulation in VHDL-AMS. T, Kazmierski and J, Baranowski ...
http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/archive/00002933/ - 83%
Resultados encontrados por: Netscape Netcenter, Lycos, FAST Search (alltheweb.com)

Optimizing the Jiles-Atherton Model of Hysteresis by a GeneticAlgorithm
fad Optimizing the Jiles-Atherton Model of Hysteresis by ... home search Title: Optimizing the Jiles-Atherton Model of Hysteresis by ... optimal parameters for the Jiles-Atherton model of hysteresis by ...
http://www.bib.ecs.soton.ac.uk/records/6779 - 76%
Resultados encontrados por: MSN Web Search, AltaVista, HotBot

A Practical Solution to the Scalar Jiles-Atherton Model, for ...
A Practical Solution to the Scalar Jiles-Atherton Model, for Ferromagnetism of Soft Magnetic Materials at Low Fields Brian F. Phelps Department of Physics, RMC ...
http://www3.sympatico.ca/brianfp/topics/mag/2002_02/html/2002_02.html - 68%
Resultados encontrados por: Netscape Netcenter, Yahoo!

A modified Jiles-Atherton model of ferromagnetic hysteresis for behavioral circuit simulation in VHDL-AMS
e1a A modified Jiles-Atherton model of ferromagnetic hysteresis for behavioral circuit ... VHDL-AMS home search Title: A modified Jiles-Atherton model of ferromagnetic hysteresis for behavioral circuit ...
http://www.bib.ecs.soton.ac.uk/records/3676 - 65%
Resultados encontrados por: AltaVista

Spectrum Products
... device models. Animated devices provide visualization and interaction. Lossy transmission lines. Jiles-Atherton nonlinear magnetics model. GaAsFET models. Dynamic on-schematic voltage/state, current, ...
http://www.spectrum-soft.com/demo.shtm - 63%
Resultados encontrados por: Lycos, FAST Search (alltheweb.com),AltaVista

In the group of nonlinear field analysis the research work has two...
...different hysteresis The Jiles-Atherton Model The anisotropic magnetic...vector generalisation of the JilesAtherton model, where due to the domain...magnetisation, . Similar to the scalar JilesAtherton model the simple vector simulation...
http://impulzus.sch.bme.hu/tom/karicd/department/evtsz/research/jam.html - 61%
Resultados encontrados por: Lycos, FAST Search (alltheweb.com)

Re: Jiles-Atherton magnetic model
Posted By: Malcolm Tobias, Graduate Student, Physics Date: Mon May 6 07:47:24 1996 You're asking some pretty technical questions. Since I study general relativity, I'm afraid I can't be of too much help.
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/dec96/830370056.Ph.r.html - 61%
Resultados encontrados por: MSN Web Search, HotBot

Nonlinear Magnetics model
Jiles-Atherton Nonlinear Magnetics Model. BH Curve. Using the Jiles-Atherton magnetics model provided by Micro-Cap 7, you can analyze ...
http://www.spectrum-soft.com/demo/core.shtm - 57%
Resultados encontrados por: Netscape Netcenter, Yahoo!, AltaVista

Keyword Index - J
...JEWELLERY 23454 JILES-ATHERTON MODEL 16681 JIT...
http://www.open.mis.surrey.ac.uk/misweb/research/bild32J.htm - 55%
Resultados encontrados por: Lycos, FAST Search (alltheweb.com)

The Circuit Schematic
... For more information on the simulator see the chapter The Analog Circuit Simulator PHOENIX. The Jiles/Atherton Parameter Wizard. The ...
http://www.simexel.com/cir_schematic.htm - 50%
Resultados encontrados por: Netscape Netcenter, Yahoo!, AltaVista

TopSPICE Circuit Simulator Copyright (c) 1991-2003 Penzar Development
...EKV v2.6 (levels 44 and 55) MOSFET models. "Statz", "Curtice" and Triquint GaAs FET models (levels 1, 2, 3 and 6). Jiles-Atherton nonlinear magnetic core model. Built-in advanced ferroelectric capacitor model. Lossy transmission line models...
http://www.penzar.com/topspice.htm - 50%
Resultados encontrados por: Lycos, FAST Search (alltheweb.com),AltaVista

Our Publications
Iowa State University 1. Rare Earths Conference, Birmingham, England, April 17-18, 1978. "The magnetic phase diagram of terbium", S.B. Palmer and D.C. Jiles. 2. "Ultrasonic study of the magnetic structure of rare earth metals", S.B.
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~magnetism/PUBLIC.html - 48%
Resultados encontrados por: MSN Web Search, HotBot

MicroCap 7
...Optimierendes Parameter-Extraktions-Programm Simulation verlustbehafteter Leitungen Nichtlineare Übertrager nach Jiles-Atherton GaAsFET, IGBT und Varistor-ModelleUpdate-Service über Internet gratis Kostenloser Hotline-Service und Web...
http://www.gsh-system.com/mc7.htm - 42%
Resultados encontrados por: Lycos, FAST Search (alltheweb.com)

Rectifier transformer modelling using SABER
>From Technical Note SL-PC/KDP-FC No. 96-09 (or CN/96/10) Rectifier Transformer Modelling Using SABER Table of contents Table of figures 1.Three-phase rectifier transformer modelling
http://wwwinfo.cern.ch/ce/ae/Saber/Modelling/transfo_doc/transfo_doc.html - 42%
Resultados encontrados por: MSN Web Search, HotBot

SpectreHDL 4.3.4 Sample Library Reference
... Core 124_ Ferrite Leakage .....126 Ferrite Winding .....128Jiles-Atherton Magnetic Core ...
http://www.icsl.ucla.edu/aagroup/ee115d/SpectreHDL_4.3.4_Sample_Library_Reference.html - 42%
Resultados encontrados por: Netscape Netcenter, Yahoo!

Dr Tom J Kazmierski
...2000) VHDL-AMS modeling of self-organized neural networks. T, Kazmierski and J, Baranowski (1999) A modified Jiles-Atherton model of ferromagnetic hysteresis for behavioral circuit simulation in...
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/info/people/tjk - 35%
Resultados encontrados por: Lycos, FAST Search (alltheweb.com)

Inductor Device Model and Equations
... MODEL mname L (<pname1 = val1>...). Jiles-Atherton Ferromagnetic Core Syntax. ... Figure 14-1: Magnetic Saturable Core Model. Jiles-Atherton Core Model Parameters. ...
http://www.ece.uci.edu/eceware/hspice_docs/hspice_and_qrg/hspice_2001_2-91.html - 35%
Resultados encontrados por: Netscape Netcenter, Yahoo!

ALSTOM Protection & Control - English
... 1999 Automatizacin de Subestaciones L Hossenlopp April 1999Improved current transformer model based on the Jiles/Atherton theory of ferromagnetic materials U D Annakkage, M Yu, P G McLaren, A D ...
http://www.tde.alstom.com/p-c/en/papers.htm - 33%
Resultados encontrados por: AltaVista

Identication of the relation between thematerial parameters in the...
... those entering the Jiles-Atherton model is discussed. Emphasis is on the variation of the anhysteretic ...
http://ushas.grainger.uiuc.edu/~aip/jap/85_08/526908/526908mm.pdf - 33%
Resultados encontrados por: HotBot

Inverse Compensation for Hysteresis in Magnetostrictive Transducers - Smith (ResearchIndex)
This paper addresses the development of inverse compensation techniques for a class of ferromagnetic transducers including magnetostrictive actuators. If unaccommodated, the hysteresis and nonlinear dynamics can produce severe loss of control ...
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/smith98inverse.html - 33%
Resultados encontrados por: MSN Web Search

Modeling Techniques for Magnetostrictive Actuators - Smith(ResearchIndex)
Techniques for modeling hysteresis and material nonlinearities in magnetostrictive materials are presented. Hysteresis in these materials is due to both the driving magnetic field and stress relations within the material and is significant ...
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/smith97modeling.html - 26%
Resultados encontrados por: MSN Web Search

PSpice Application Notes
... For the CORE model, we do not recommend fixing (freezing) the Jiles-Atherton parameters MS,A, C, K. The parameters PATH and AREA are not extracted from the BH ...
http://www.orcadpcb.com/pspice/applicationnotes/tn14.asp - 26%
Resultados encontrados por: Yahoo!

Session J19 - Magnetic Modeling I.
Previous session | Next session Session J19 - Magnetic ModelingI.MIXED session, Wednesday morning, March 19 Room 2206, Conv. Center [J19.01] Micromagnetic Modeling of Hard Magnets J. Fidler ...
http://flux.aps.org/meetings/YR97/BAPSMAR97/abs/S2490.html - 26%
Resultados encontrados por: AltaVista

Simulation and Modeling of Nonlinear Magnetics
7KH 'HVLJQHU·V *XLGH GRZQORDGHG IURP ZZZGHVLJQHUVJXLGHFRP 2002, Kenneth S. Kundert All Rights Reserved Version 1b, August 1994 A procedure for modeling and simulation of arbitrary nonlinear magnetics components
http://www.designers-guide.com/Modeling/mag.pdf - 26%
Resultados encontrados por: HotBot