Re: [femm] runpost()

Hello :

The Lua command that you are looking for is runpost("some_thing.lua") where
something is the Lua script file that you are trying to call from the
Preprocessor Lua file. There is a typical Lua feature demo that Dave has put
up. I suggest you look up my DC Magnet example in the Examples folder at the
FEMM site.

Prem Kumar, C

"codeass2003 " wrote:

> sorry for being lame but I'm new to this and think I'm missing
> somthing very simple.
>
> When I click the femmview gogles in the preprocessor the post
> procesor opens no worries.
>
> However if I type:
>
> runpost()
>
> in the lua console the post processor opens but i get a run error..
> why is this and how do i fix it???
>
> Thanks

--------------19A29E84DB70145F67C613EF

Hello :
where something is the Lua script file that you are trying to call from
the Preprocessor Lua file. There is a typical Lua feature demo that Dave
has put up. I suggest you look up my&nbsp; DC Magnet example in the Examples
folder at the FEMM site.
I'm missing

--------------19A29E84DB70145F67C613EF--

begin:vcard
n:Kumar;C.Prem Kumar
tel;fax:+91 40 307 3820
tel;home:+91 40 775 1195
tel;work:+91 40 388 2347
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Electromagnetics Group;BHEL Corp.R&D Division
adr:;;Vikasnagar P.O,;Hyderabad;Andhra Pradesh;500 093;India
version:2.1
email;internet:prem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Deputy General Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;25488