skin effect in the rotor bars of a squirrel cage induction motor

I want to determine the resistance of a rotor bar in a squirrel-cage induction motor, including the skin effect. I tried using FEMM but the results are not looking right.

I drawed the rotor bar in FEMM, created a boundary (Prescribed A with all the parameters zero) so that no flux should cross tothe outside of the bar, as was done in the example on skin effect on the website. (Is this the right method for this case, or must I draw the whole induction motor?)

I took a bar length of 1 metre for simplicity sake (Problem -- depth = 1000), and used a circuit property to have a current of 50 Ampere flow through the bar. (Bar material = copper)

To calculate the DC resistance, I used theBlock integral in FEMMview to find the area, and then calculated the resistance to be 359 microOHM

When using the block integral for resistive losses (problem frequency = 0Hz) I get 0,898 Watt which corresponds to my calculation using P = I^2*R

However, when I change the frequency to 50Hz, the resistive losses are 0,449 Watt, which is less than the loss at 0 Hz! (I wanted to use this loss to determine the effective rotor-bar resistance at 50 Hz)

Am I doing anything wrong? or understanding anything wrong?

I would appreciate any help!

Ivan Slabbert