Re: [femm] Re: Vector plots + "zoomier"

It's just a drawing artifact and possibly a result
of roundoff error or something like that in the
graphics routines. I have not found it to be real.
It's just nuisance. I doubt it's fixable unless the
compiler is fixed somehow.

DRS

Aakash Jariwala wrote:
The vector plots are a nice addition. Has anyone run into the problem of zooming into a point that is connecting two lines at a 90 degree angle and one of the lines disappears(it takes the same line every time and seems only to affect lines that are nearly perpendicular to each other)? Is that due to a tolerance setting of the drawing or setting in the program? Thanks.

- Aakash Jariwala