Re: how to increase femm density plot colours

--- In femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ac090960" <ac090960@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Guys,
> Once everything is runnig ok its time to think about the look so my
> question is:
> Is there any way to increase the number of colours plot with femm or
> could be an alternative solution using an external software?
> Any help will be apreciate
> Bye Arnoldo

There is no easy way for an end user to make the program use more than
12 different colors for the density plots.

However, there is no fundamental reason that the program couldn't be
changed to use more colors--it would be relatively easy to change the
source so that there were, for example, 16 colors instead of 12. I
just thought that things looked too busy with a lot more colors. I
suppose that I could change the code so that there is more of a
continuous-looking distribution of colors if there is a really strong
feeling about it.

Dave.