Re: [femm] TetGen, a 3D tetrahedral mesh generator

agnaldo@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear J.P.Sinnecker , we have both the same need for a 3D femm version, since
the commercial 3D program are very expensive and very difficult to use.I´ve had
some contact with Ansys and found it an extremely complicated toolto use.

Agnaldo

dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker