fkn.exe

Dear David.
I'm using femm in my own programs, by calling it with a lua-script.
Sometimes it is not possible to create a plot because the objects are
placed on top of each other. My program controls this situation and
is closing the handle for femm after a set time-out. But fkn.exe is
still in memory since femm first wants a user to click OK in case of
an error. Since I have no user I can only abort femm and fkn.exe is
left in memory. I wonder if you could close fkn.exe before the
message box appears since OK is the only possible answer anyway? Or
do you have another idea how I can solve this problem?
Thanks in advance. Best regards,
Eric Vogels.