Re: Modeling a loudspeaker motor

Hello,

I'm also new to FEMM. We have a few new woofer motor designs that we
need to model before starting the prototypes. I need help modeling
the motors and also creating the BL curves from the models. If anyone
can help get me started, please respond here or send me an email at
sales@xxxxxxxxxx Thank you very much.

John