High Temperature Magnet Wire (>240C)

I am in the process of designing a solenoid coil for use in a machine
with a maximum operating temperature of 200C. At this operating
temperature, I have a severe power constraint due to the 40C
temperature rise over ambient that a class 240C wire will tolerate.

Does anyone know of magnet wire rated in excess of 240C?

I have heard of ceramic coated wire (can't afford it) and anodized
aluminum wire (can't find it) that supposedly can handle much higher
temperatures. Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Dan Davidson