Re: [femm] (unknown)

tsarafidy wrote:

Hello everybody,

First I'd have a little suggestion, would it be possible for the
future version of femm to make lua console windows bigger or
with a modifyable size.

It's funny that you'd mention this. It's something that I'd recently added to my own development version, using the CResizableDialog class described at http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/resizabledialog.asp?target=resizablelib This will be a feature in the next update.

Secondly, is it possible, using lua scripts, to make a block
integral on an bit of area that wasn't defined as an independant
block ? If no, would it be possible to add such function in the
future version ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Tsarafidy

No, it is currently not possible to do a block integral over a totally arbitrary domain--the domain does have to be (at least) all elements associated with one block label. It might be possible to add this functionality to a future release.

dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker