PM design - Simulation results far from Prototype results....

Dear All,

First of all, thanks David for your great software!!

I have a quick question:

Did anybody already experienced any problems to relate Femm
simulation results with the real world??

And if Yes, what could be the cause of the simulation error.???

In other words, I have designed a loudspeaker motor assembly with
Neodymium 35 and I was expecting 1.2 to 1.4T in the airgap.
Confident of my design and simulation results I built a prototype and
could only get 0.8T Maximum in my Airgap with the Gaussmeter..

I am using 1018 Steel and Neo 35H. I've been inputing the tech specs
of my magnet and editing a new model in my library..

If you had already experienced simulation problems, please give me
your input..

Regards
Tony