Re: [femm] Jiles-Atherton Model

In the paper:

D.C. Jiles, "Dynamics of domain magnetization and the Barkhausen effect,
Czechoslovak Journal of Physics", Vol 50 (2000). pp. 893-988.

Jiles give a simply version of his model that can be integrated without
the implicity of the factor dMirr/dt. However if you have the barkhausen
signal of the Material which is ->dMirr/dt then you can solve the equation
by nolinear fitting instead of use integration.