Transient solver with Histeresis.

Hi David and all:

I need a Time Transient simulator that consider the Hystersis effects to
my develop
my research projects. Addtionaly I need simulate the dynamic effects of
moving
permanent magnets.

And I think that I can implement this in Lua script ( or VB.NET, or BC55
) and using datas obtained from a FEMM 2D Magnetostatic simulation.

Can you help me to implement this sofware ?
Or can I help you to implement this into the new versions of FEMM ?

Best Regards.

Sebastià Jardi Estadella
mailto:sje@xxxxxxxxx

Aplicaciones Electromagnéticas.
Desde la generación de electricidad, hasta los efectos de los campos
electromagnéticos sobre nuestra salud.

http://www.tinet.org/~sje/index_sp.htm

ElectroMangetic Applications
http://www.tinet.org/~sje/index_en.htm