Re: [femm] Help

Santosh wrote:
Hi femm group,

         I am masters student in mechanical engg. I am searching for
the magnetic properties and B-H curve for various magnetic
materials.  It would be of great help if someone suggest or let me
know where I can find the Curves that I am looking for.
Thank you
Santosh.

A good place to start is vendors of various magnetic materials.  A pretty good listing for hard magnet materials vendors with links to websites is at:
http://www.magnetweb.com/magamer.htm
Soft magnetic materials aren't so thoroughly covered.  Try:
http://www.aksteel.com/markets_products/electrical.asp
http://www.cartech.com/products/wr_products_magnetic.html
http://www.arnoldmagnetics.com/mtc/index.htm