Circuits in FEMM

How does the circuits feature in FEMM work for multiple conductors?
Let's say I have two conductors of different materials that I define
with Circuits to be carrying a total current of 1 amp together. How
does FEMM solve this problem? Does it iteratively solve the problem
by choosing different deltaV's for each conductor until it gets the
right total current or is there some easier way that it uses to set
the deltaV's? It appears to get the right answer, I'm just trying to
understand how.