dxf import

Dave,

I got some trouble during importing dxf.

Before importing the model, I set some material properties, boundary
properties and circuit properties. After importing the dxf drawing (a
very simple one) all my predefined materials disappear as well as the
boundary properties. The circuit property remained.
What can be the problem? Is anyone else noted the same result?

Janos

Kezdő angol online kurzus e-mailben. Nyelvtani magyarázatok,
feladatok megoldásokkal mindössze 3,500 Ft/hó árért.
http://mailbox.hu/angol/