Re: Approximation of non-axisymmetric geometry

Hi,

I have a very similar situation, I would like to know the solution
too.

The motor we have is bascically axisymmetric, except that the
polarities of the surface mounted PMs around the rotor are
alternating, and there exists epoxy between every two adjacent PM
blocks. Does anybody know how I can model these PMs by an equivalent
axisymmetric case?

Thanks a lot!

--- In femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "niallcaldwell" <niall.caldwell@xxxx>