Some doubtful in BELA..

Hi,
Thank you for introducing me this freeware...
actually i hav try this software for my project..and i found out some
problems, that are :
1. Actually i had draw the insulator shape on the program and when i
need to run the 'triangle' to generate the 'ran out the percision'
dialog box pop up on the screen and the program can not run the
triangle.?? so what should i do to solve this problem..

2. How to differentiate the effect of the flux lines passing through
the different dialectric originate from the circular conductor inside
the inner dialectric?? it is any meaning for the lenght of the flux
lines..??
thank you