Re: [femm] Some doubtful in BELA..

Nicholas Lim wrote:
Hi,
Thank you for introducing me this freeware...
actually i hav try this software for my project..and i found out some
problems, that are :
1. Actually i had draw the insulator shape on the program and when i
need to run the 'triangle' to generate the 'ran out the percision'
dialog box pop up on the screen and the program can not run the
triangle.?? so what should i do to solve this problem..
This can occur if there are very small angles in the geometry that you are trying to solve--for example, if you have a line tangent to a circle.  You have to re-draw the problem so that the small angle is eliminated.

2. How to differentiate the effect of the flux lines passing through
the different dialectric originate from the circular conductor inside
the inner dialectric?? it is any meaning for the lenght of the flux
lines..??
thank you

I don't quite understand what you're getting at here....