Re: obtaining node co-ordinates

OK, looking through the source code for BELAdraw, I've found
references to an object called nodelist. I gather that this is the
master list of all nodes contained in the drawing?

Is there any way to access this list using LUA? I don't have any C++
compiling software so I may need some help.

regards,
James Pawson

p.s. sorry for the double post - I don't have anyway to edit the
original.

--- In femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James Pawson" <thedatastream@xxxx>