Re: obtaining node co-ordinates

David,

thanks very much for your replies to my questions, especially about
the returning of the co-ordinates. This will enable me to try some
batch runs with the software.

I'd just like to say a big thanks for making the software available
in the public domain - I've found BELA exceptionally useful. We're
currently simulating high voltage capacitors made up out of circular
pads on multilayer PCBs, and even with a very crude model, we were
getting results within 15% of the actual measured capacitance.

I'll see about getting the appropriate compiler software onto my PC
at work.

thanks again,
James Pawson