Postprocessor error

Hallo

I am using femm3.3 on WinXP, and had the following problem when in femmView:
I used lua script to draw a circle in the centre of the air-gap of an induction motor to get the flux-density in the air-gap. When I zoom in to close to the red line, the program becomes very slow, and when going closer, Windows says that it must close the program. This is only a small problem, but was a nuisance when I had to check if the Lua script was doingits job!
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem.

Ivan Slabbert