Transformer Forward curent and magnetizing current

Hello , everybody .

I want to simulate a transformer with one primary and one secondary
winding .They have the same number of turns ; ratio = 1 .
I want to see what happen with different current loads which I call
the forward current .

I assume using the in circuit property to fix the current in each
windings because the forward current in a transformer is at phase 0
and the magnetizing current is at phase PI/2 , j*Lmagnetizing *

primary current = forward current - j * magnetizing * current/2
secondary current = - forward * current - j * magnetizing * current/2

I am OK ? Let me know .

Any example to help ?

Ciao.