A web portal about Finite Elements and Simulation

Hello,

I am very glad to announce the birth of a new web site dedicated to
Finite Element Method and numerical simulation. The site has been
named www.6dof.com, it is managed by a group of voluntary persons
coming from the FEA world and who are web fanatics.
The site is totally independent and non-commercial.
Our goal is to make this site the first independent web portal
dedicated to FEA and numerical simulation.
Like other portal, 6dof.com will represent a knowledge and resource
base but above all a placeholder for exchanges in the community of
FEA.
By the way, the most important thing is about its dynamic content.
Indeed each area has been developed in order to facilitate the
visitor participation and content interaction.
Hence, this site is a real community platform based on exchange
around FEA and simulation domains.

Hereafter you will find main site topics:

News about FEA and simulation world
Technical notes specific to FEA software (ex: Nastran, Ansys, Marc,
Abaqus, Algor etc.)
Reviews and benchmarks
Toolbox (download area)
Discussion forums
Scientific Article database
Internal search engine
FEM and other resource web links
Etc.

Now make your own opinion and visit us.
Do not hesitate to read the FAQ to get more information about each
site topic.

Best regards,
Victor, 6dof administrator
http://www.6dof.com/

To software editors:

For you, editors, this site represents a tremendous communication
channel. Thanks to it, you can reach the VPD community.

Hereafter are listed all communication tools available on 6dof.com:

News
This item enables you to spread news, announcements and all kind of
information related to your products or to your company. After
validation those information are published on our site front page.
To submit your article, just fill our news submit form.

Links
Submit your information in our link DB to let our visitor (your
prospects) identify you and contact you.

Reviews and benchmarks
If you own reviews about your software solutions and competitor's
or
about hardware benchmarks, you can publish them easily on our site
in the review section.

Knowledge Base
In order to promote your solutions, we encourage you to submit any
kind of technical data around your products. (Articles, technical
notes, links to your own web site etc.) Our site contains a download
area that you can use for that. This is a valuable way to improve
your image at null cost.

See you soon at 6dof.com