Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 3:35 AM
Subject: [femm] FEMM & C++

Dear all

I use FEMM and C++ in my reseach.
Iknow that FEMM is written in C++ and I downloaded the source files.

I want to use C++ with FEMM instead of LUA language to do my work.
can anyone explain to me how to compile the program and linking it
with the
FEMM.

I can use C++ and FEMM separately, but I want to link them like LUA
language.

any example will be good.

thank you all

ahmad