Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [femm] FEMM & C++

Hi Ahmad.

May I advice to use C++ to generate the LUA-script? Since LUA and Femm works very well together I think (feeling)that you try to build a new LUA interface. I use VB to build LUA scripts and therefore I don't have to touch Femm. The only think that is a bit trickyis that sometimes Femm generates an error message that need an OK-click. Theonly thing you have to change in the Femm source is to take out all those msgbox and replace them with a log or so.

Best regards,
Eric.