four values for Maxwell force??

Dear all

I have a small problem, I think it is discussed before.
When I calculate the force by line integral of maxwell stress tensor,
I get four values for it { 0 0 values3 0}
although I use magnetostatic problems (frequency = 0)
this "values3" in the table of line integral corresponds to(page 52):
3 Stress Tensor Force DC r/x force DC y/z force 2x r/x
force 2x y/z force.

So, I get "2x r/x force" although I use axisymmetric problems i.e.
force in z-direction only.

1- I need an explanations for my problem.
2- What does 2x force mean? i.e. the required force will be this value
or divided by 2?

any explanation is welcomed.

ahmad