problems with FEMM-4

dear all
I used femm 3.3 before, when I installed femm 4.0 there are problems
with me. Befroe in femm 3.3 I write two separate txt file for pre-
postrocessor because I want to move the magnet and each time calculate
emf and force. Now, in femm 4.0 when I run the program it doesn't
write to output files to calculate emf and force.

* Is there Openfemmfile in femm 4.0? I search about it in the manual,
but I didn't find it.

* there's no exitpost() in new version, or runpost()?? to run a
postprocessor txt file.

* I can't understand mi_loadsolution(), mi_setfocus()

* I want to move the magnet and calculate each time force and emf.
I did that in femm 3.3 before.

* Is there a method to combine the two txt files? How?

* Please see my attached files and comment.

this is my postprocessor txt file
mi_saveas("temp.fem")
handle=openfile("distance.txt","w")
for I =0,5,3 do
if(I==0)then
m=0
end
delta=I*180/20
--- distance or trans. position
x = -38*cos(delta)+38
write(handle, delta," ", x,"\n")
m1 = x - m
mi_selectgroup(2)
mi_movetranslate(0,m1,(4))
mi_saveas("temp.fem")
mi_createmesh()
mi_analyze()
mi_loadsolution("LG_pst.lua") --?????????(I'm not sure)
mi_clearselected()
m = x
end

and this is my postprocessor (LG_pst.lua)file
handle1=openfile("flx_1.txt","a")
handle2=openfile("flx_2.txt","a")
handle3=openfile("force.txt","a")

mo_seteditmode("area")