Re: [FEMM] Mailing list moved

Thankyou very much for all that you are doing David.
May God Almighty provide you the energy and enthusiasm for sustaining the
World class work you do.

Prem Kumar, C

David Meeker wrote:

> All--
>
> I've moved the mailing list over to the new server.  I've taken the
> liberty of subscribing all active members to the new list, and
> hopefully, I've gotten everyone down subscribed correctly so that they
> receive either individual emails or digests as per their Yahoo account.
> The list now uses a program called Mailman, which is functionally
> similar to the Yahoo mailing list, but without all the ads.
>
> Thanks for your patience during the move website/mailing list move,
>
> Dave.
>
> --
> David Meeker
> Senior Engineer
> Foster-Miller, Inc.
> 350 Second Avenue
> Waltham, MA 02451-1196
> 781-684-4070
> 781-890-3489 (fax)
> dmeeker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

begin:vcard
n:Kumar;C.Prem Kumar
tel;cell:+91 94400  49277
tel;fax:+91 40 2377 6320
tel;home:+91 40 2775 1195
tel;work:+91 40 2388 2347
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Electromagnetics Group;BHEL Corp.R&D Division
adr:;;Vikasnagar P.O,;Hyderabad;Andhra Pradesh;500 093;India
version:2.1
email;internet:prem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Deputy General Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;5040