[FEMM] Mailing list moved

All--

I've moved the mailing list over to the new server. I've taken the liberty of subscribing all active members to the new list, and hopefully, I've gotten everyone down subscribed correctly so that they receive either individual emails or digests as per their Yahoo account. The list now uses a program called Mailman, which is functionally similar to the Yahoo mailing list, but without all the ads.

Thanks for your patience during the move website/mailing list move,

Senior Engineer
Foster-Miller, Inc.
350 Second Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451-1196